playground some color replacement soy bean oil 1 ice ice baby

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Teenager Alert

Yesterday I woke up and Thea was 15. Her attitude--I am too wearing this skirt out of the house. And talk about sassy. She actually said, "Move it" to her father. Followed by, "I need you. Need you. Need you," to me. But once in my arms, there was little I could do to console my 19-month-old baby. "No mama. No."

I need you. But I don't. I need you. But I don't. If this isn't the never ending internal conflict of a teenage girl, I don't know what is.

Also, I think that she's been sneaking to the pub at night, learning how to shake it.

Like I said. 15. She's 15. And I'm in a cloud with what to do about it.



My kids go nutty for the unicorn song. Click here if you'd like to go nutty, too.

No comments: