playground some color replacement soy bean oil 1 ice ice baby

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Going to be O.K.

Thank you to the people who read yesterday's post and called and such. Turns out that it is going to be o.k. and that hearing so does help. Turns out, too, that pregnancy hormones can make a girl weepier than usual and that maybe I shouldn't post when I haven't slept. But sometimes a mother's got to get a thing or two off of her chest and sometimes the internet is the best place to do this. And for those readers who may be thinking that I regularly post at 4 a.m., I'm here to assure you that something's screwy with Blogger. I may be neurotic in several areas, but early morning posting while my kids are sleeping, this is not one of them. I wait until at least 7 a.m. to post, PBS a fine option for children at this time.

And for a little levity, take a look at her. This girl's having a bad lip day and still trying to sell cell phones. Undaunted? Courageous? Clueless? Improved?

You decide.

Hats off to JC for spotting her.

bad lip day

No comments: