playground some color replacement soy bean oil 1 ice ice baby

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Question and Answer of the Day

Aidan's get-me-thinking question of the day as we exited the shower, "Who was the first person in the world?" But today I'm undaunted because I know that she is going to get a femininist's spin on Adam an Eve. And evolution. I'm down (or up, depending on interpretation) with evolution. Water creatures growing legs, lungs, walking on land make me giddy.

The baby making question is coming any day now. I can feel it. And I'm prepared. So prepared with answers that I'm ready to go onto Sesame Street with a new segment. There's letter of the day and number of the day and abstract/controversial question and answer of the day. Our new act will be just the thing for millions of viewers.

No comments: